Sunday 19 February 2012

Freak out! I was the last member of human race !!
Finish your reading first.
       It was impossible that I was the last surviving member of the human race . It's terrible now! ...How can I believed this ?? what should I do ? should I die ? or I should killed my self ? what will happens to me for now ? If u are the last surviving member of the human . so What will u do ?
       About me, If I was the last human in this world I would investigate and search to see whether I am really the last surviving member of the human race. If I am truly the only survive, I would begin to search for food and water supply. I will Taking a breather of course falls somewhere on this list. (Possibly, should have been my first bullet.) I’m highly doubtful that I would deserve the magnificent opportunity of being the last surviving member of the human race; since I would completely drive myself insane. The last thing I can do is find friend, of cause ! people died anime alive . I can find my dog or the other dog that I like to be my friend . 
       If It was real, I would be the last human race that was a boring and lonely person in this world. 
 







 In reality, I could not even begin to imagine being the one and only surviving member of the human race. 






 I Still love my true self. And I love.....How Tobe ME. 

No comments:

Post a Comment