Sunday 19 February 2012

The wOrld will end In One week...


If the world will end in one week I will do something that i would to do. I will not happy that have this happen because I will die soon and can not meet or stay with my family, and the boy that i love,especially ma future will lose when the world will end and the earth will disappear.:( but I must to happy for the last of my life. If i know the world will end in one week first,I would like to pay lots of money that i have for buy clothes, buy something that i want with my friend or my family and go to eat something with them. second, I will go to around Cambodia or go around Asia with my family. I know, that I cannot go around the world because it's time so short. Third, I will go to play with my friend and my cousin and tell us"I love, miss, and like you". fourth, one day before the world will end I will stay with my family, and especially, stay with the boy that I love, and they take a photo of family of the last life. The last day is coming, the earth will destroy and all the people in the earth will die. And I will tell my family I love you and want to live with you in new life... And I say" Good Bye everybody"...........

No comments:

Post a Comment