Sunday 19 February 2012

Leader of the world


Talking about being the boss of the world sounds weird but I think it's pretty cool though .You know being a president is too much for me until being the leader of the Earth I'll go crazy you see we could do whatever we want like party every day every night would be awesome and I could change any car I want and in my world there will be no wars ,people can live peacefully .In my world I think there will be no crime because we got Rattanak the BatMan and Ly Hak would Rattanak side kick but honestly I don't really trust these two because two people couldn't protect a whole planet so I prefer that they would be The leader of the world guard that is meant to be me .Being the leader of the world is the best job ever I could ride Bat man car to work and I'll build a big house at the moon .All the president of the world will be my friend even they are all old hanging out with them will be cool we could go to the club together every night and I'll get to eat shark soup every day .At Chinese new year I'll burn one car for my ancestor that have past away but it just an imagination .

No comments:

Post a Comment