Friday 24 February 2012

If I were a Superwoman

If I were a superhero, I will help good people and try to tell the other bad people to become good people. Some good people are very kind and nice, even though there is someone to something bad on them, they are still don't angry and be nice to them. However, some of those bad people never know their fault. They are jealous or want to hurt some people because of jealousy. If I were a simple person, I can't help those good people, so that why I want to be a superwoman and help those good and bad people. I will try to explain to the bad people and show them about their bad results that they have done and make them to be good people. About the good people, I will try to protect them whenever they face a serious  problem or meet someone who wants to hurt them. I will save lots of animals and peoples' lives and give them longer lives to live happily with their family, relatives, and friends. I will try to catch the robbers, burglars, and other thieves who are always steal and kill other people and warn them to stop from doing bad things. If they are still do bad things, I will show them about my power. I also will help the society and people in my country meet only happiness. They won't never meet bad things because I always help them. I will be admired by other people because of my kindness and nice heart which I always help lots of people from danger and save them.

1 comment: