Sunday 19 February 2012

The world will end in one week i wiil do:




If the world will end in one week I will do happy like other time that I just always be happy with my parents and my brother cause every body didn't know the world will end in one week and I will go to eating lunch with all my family and I will not tell them that the world will end in one week but If I tell them about the world end in one week they will not happy.u know why I don't want to tell them because I don't want to see they're sad and I want to see they're face happy before I die and the next day when I go to school I will play some game with my best friend and I also not telling them that the world will end in one week and I will go to eat something with them and pay money for them and I see there face so happy and will do happy and I tell the boy that I love said I love him.
The day is come and this day is the day that every body sad.and in one week I have a lots of fun with my family and my friend and it happen at 12:00pm on 22 february 2012 and now it's nearly 12:00pm afternoon the sun getting hotter and hotter and the twelve 12:00 is come the sun burnt that make every body hot the sun force the sun shine and all of the people die at that time.

No comments:

Post a Comment