Sunday 19 February 2012

If I were a Superhero


If I were a superhero,I would help people in the world.Superhero strong like superman.Superman always help people in his Country or city.If I am a superhero,I will help people in my country.I am a superhero I can fly over the world.I think If I am a superhero all the people love me and the take in a favorite.Superhero is very strong and help people.Superhero mean like batman spider man..They are a superhero that help people in the world.The are famous in their city.If I am a superhero I am awesome and interesting.I will could help people like rubber want to steal someone.I will arrest them to the jell.Or on the street have a gangster fight people I will arrest them.I could help people when they have dangerous.Superhero never lose someone.In favorite I like Batman.He is the Strongest.He help many people in the world.He never lose in his missions.I want to be like Batman.So super is inters resting.If i were a superhero I am strong.I wait to do superhero!.

No comments:

Post a Comment