Monday 19 March 2012

It's the last time of me for this blog. Good bye!


Good bye YL10! Good bye teacher and blog and all friend! This is the last time for me to do blog and meet teacher and everyone. I am happy when I studied in this term with teacher Paul and everyone in this class. Teacher Paul is very very fantastic and kind teacher. I very love him. He always took care about me and helped me. He studied grammar, writing and listening..etc to me. When I wondered he always explained me. And when I forgot to do homework, he never blamed me and he said to me "don't worry". This blog and this class and teacher gave me lot of knowledge. I knew something that I didn't know before. Now I can write better than before. Next day it is the sad time for me, I will leave this blog and teacher and my friends. I want to tell you: I always miss and love teacher and all friends. I hope I can study with everyone and teacher Paul next term. I wish my dear teacher and friend happy, good luck and successful with job or studying. 
Good bye my love. I will leave with everyone's smile! (*.*) ^.^! Thanks you for your friendship?

No comments:

Post a Comment