Sunday 18 March 2012

My all wishes in my life?


All people in the world always have wishes. They hope all their wishes become true. I also have wishes and  I hope my wishes come true in future. I would be a good explorer and writer. Because exploring is a job that is happy and proud. We can travel over the world, to look all beautiful landscapes and eat all kind of food in the world.We can know histories and festivals in all countries. And we can know and meet new friends too. Anyways we can explore new things and invent it for people. We also can protect the world and all people. We can find new knowledge for people to learn. On the other hand writer is a job that is good and can help people too. We can use poems and stories to show people do good thing such as protect the world or help old people. We can show our ideas and genius to all humans and give them funny and happy. I also hope that I can draw all king of pictures particularly. After I will draw lots of perfect picture of imagination and the world. Further more I want live with my family happily in a great house have a big garden with fruit trees and flower full in it. I want to have a modern car and camera. After I will take lots of photo. I also want to have a lot of money to make a best life. Specially I share my money to help poor and hungry people, children don't study and sick people. Moreover I will help and protect my country and the world. I want me and my family are healthy and have long ages.^.^...   

2 comments: