Monday 19 March 2012

Good Bye Blog !!!



GoOd ByE my friendly friends,My lovely teacher,My ComPuter,AnD Good byeYL 10....!!!!!!
This is the last day of my blog..!!!! I really enjoy doing blog,because it can improve my writing skill and can know lots of new words.The first blog is my favorite blog because I can introduce myself to my new friends that I ever know before.In this term i have learn many things from my teacher.And I can know about using internet.I really love this term,because I study with my funny teacher and my nicely friends..I always remember you teacher,because your teaching are good and you is a friendly teacher.. I like you just the way you are teacher.I hope next term I will study with you again..!!!
Good bye teacher I'll always miss you.. :'( And thank for your nice teaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment