Sunday 18 March 2012

I WISH I COULD BE A FAMOUS INVENTOR WHEN I'AM GROW UP

I WISH I COULD BE A FAMOUS INVENTOR WHEN I'M GROW UP>
When I grow up I wish I could be a famous inventor then I will work hard and invent some think that is awesome interest or the world really need that it doesn't have now to make me be famous rich and to make the world be easier and more popular than it is now. And I will invent some think that it will not pollute the environment very mach or it will help the environment because I want the world to be clean and healthy for people to live. I think I like to invent robots because it is very useful like if you were busy and you have to do two think in a time maybe robot could help with that I like invent the time machine too because time machine are also very useful for fine out the true story of the past I also like to invent the weather controlling machine because it could make the every day's weather be sunny that it will not let you be sick by the weather and I will invent more think that it is very useful to the world. And I will work to make the people proud of me because I am so happy when they're proud of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment