Monday 19 March 2012

My final blog






This week is a last day in YL 10. I think the time walk so fast. I just study here for a few a day only and I have to goodbye everything in YL 10. I have to goodbye YL 10, computer, my blog, my friends and the best one is I have to goodbye teacher's Paul. I wish that I study with you very happy. I can't forget you forever. I wish the lesson that you teach ours. I like all the title that you give us to do in YL ten top blogger. I like the blog that I write by myself. I want to study with you next term. You make all the student happy everyday. Your face always smell and friendly. You never make your face sad in front of the students. You teach very well. I think all my friend can go to next level. the last I want to talk about my study. My writing is the worst subject. When I came to study with you I can write along writing. You make me how to write the writing and my writing is better then before. My spelling is bad, too. He gives a spelling words everyday. The first one I can't correct all the words. But I get better and better then the first one. I was very happy when I study with you. I don't want to go but I need to go. I will wish you forever in my life. I wish I will study better next term. Good Bye. When I have free time, I will go to visit you, teacher. ;(................

No comments:

Post a Comment