Monday 19 March 2012

It's Time To Say Good Bye


Well this is my final Bolg and my final day i'm so happy to do this blog when the first day of the class I don't like to do blog and I study maybe for 1 month since from the that day of the class I feel I'm happy to do it because I study for 1 month I know a lot how to do this blog u know why that the first day at class I don't like to do blog because I don't know how to do it well but now it's easy to do and I study this term I really know a lot of word and I have learn many thing from my teacher like mystery of the Mary celeste , Great Barrier Reef,................ I love my teacher very much he's name's paul he like to talking funny to student!
Good bye teacher i really miss you love you like you good bye blog you can make me good at writing and thank you and the most important person that I have to thank you is teacher you can make me know a lot of word you can make me speak English very well and that I want to say to you is "Thank you" thank you for every thing! good bye all of my friend; Yl10;Blog, good bye teacher! I miss you! ;(

No comments:

Post a Comment