Sunday 18 March 2012

?My....future..?

My future. 
       How can I know what is my future be? Before, I wanted to be a lawyer . My home was always got fight . The other people always make my home got trouble .but maybe I can't be lawyer . because lawyer have to speak for who give money to them not speak for truth . I hate liar.
       Everyone said I good at drawing , yeah I knew it . I can be Anime movie greater but... my mom said it useless in Cambodia....maybe.... and I change my mind .I wanted to be designer  .
       I wanted to be IT and Designer . I can design the cloth , home .... maybe my friend said was true that I can be designer , IT also !! I'm good at program computer , I good at math , physic , chemistry, much more !! but I scared I could be die earlier !! Even I was good at lot of thing ( Not Sure hahah) 
Now I'm not sure Who I want to be but I will be the one who I want to be, I'm sure . I just wanted to be an outstanding student and a good student in my class also I do love Draw, Design, Computer, !!! A Lot of them !!

2 comments: