Thursday 8 March 2012

something funny that happen to me this week


On last Monday me and my firend go to school together. In the first class we study math and the teacher ask all of the student that do everybody want to lidten to joje story and every said yes. And he said that when he was young about 15 year old he go into the forest to cut the tree to make fire and he go into the forest with his youngest brother when he is cutting his brother have cut his hand and he said his brother don't know what to do he put his hand on his penis and when my teacher come back form cutting the tree he see that oh no why you have blood coming out of your penis and his brother said that no it come from my hand it is bleeding. And everybody in the class laugh together and that all the funny thing that happen to me this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment