Monday 5 March 2012

A memory from childhood

On November 2004 it was the "WATER FESTIVAL" day and my family planning go to malaysia for 3night 4day!
The first day when I arrive the " KUALA VLAMPUR" city and we're go to "
TWIN TOWER" I'm was shopping with my family I buy many thing like clothes,jewelery,shoes,book,disc..................and I was spend a day for shopping because It's not easy to come here so we have to buy some thing that Cambodia don't have.
The second is come the sun is rises up It shine from the window of the hotel and this day I'm go to "KL-TOWER" It's have many people in there and when we look from the kl tower window the scenery of the Kuala lampur city is so beautiful It's has many tall building and we're also spend a day to take a picture and buy some recollection for the substitute of this.
The third is come and it was the last day that I'm go to "GENTING HIGH LANDS TRAVEL GUIDE" there have so many thing like: roller-coaster , 4D movie , cinema ,snow house , and It's also have chines restaurant ...................there so many thing I can't remember all of it and I'm was sleep at there 1 night at hotel have an 5000 room. when evening I'm go to eat lunch with my family and the food was so delicious and at night I was go to see the movie "HARRY POTTER and the deathly hallow part 2" and tomorrow I go back to Phnom Penh at afternoon.
It was the best memory ever that I can't never forget It was so fast I'm so having fun.(when u read my blog already please don't forget to visit there it's so having fun that you're never forget).^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment