Monday 5 March 2012

Something funny that happen to me this week

   Last Friday, my friends and I bought a big present for my friend's birthday. We bought a very nice and expensive gift for her. However, she didn't know that we bought it for her and she also didn't know that we planned to give her. On Saturday was her birthday, but she was absent at school. We called her to come to school to study with us, but she said she was very busy at home. She couldn't go out of her home in order to study with my friends and I. She just told us to go to her house to joined her birthday party. About 1hour later, my friends and I finished the class and we left the school. We discussed each other to give her the gift that we bought. We asked each other that " Should we come to her house and give it to her or we just called her to take our gift? " Then one of my friends said " She told us that she was very busy that she couldn't come to study with us, but if we called her to come and take the gift will she come? " Next, we decided to call her. We called to her and asked her " Are you busy? Can you go out with us? " she said "No!" and we asked her so how can I give you a gift if you can't go out ? After few seconds later, she said OK! I'll go out to meet all of you in the next few minutes. All of my friends and I laughed about my friend because she couldn't go out with us, but she could go out to take the gift that we bought for her. When my friend came to take the present, we told her about that and then we laughed all together. We thought that she might be feel ashamed with what we talked about her. However, it's a very funny thing that happened to me this week. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment