Monday 5 March 2012

I hate this worst happened !

The Worst time ever happened to me . 




     I hate my self . I love singing but I can't do it . when I was young everyone never listen to me when I was singing . Form that's day I never be strong enough to sing but , everyone Love my voice. I'm always wonders why I was so dump when I stand in front of every one . It's nearly my mom birthday . I wanted to sing a song for her . Friend of my mom was the studio Manager . He's also enjoy my song . Once day , he's called me to go to the studio and sing a song for my mom . When I'm arrived there I was so afraid . ( Stop Singing ! Hey all friend let's go out and get more fun !!) .!!!!!!!!! What ?? This memories was turn back . people was standing in front of me . The song is playing ..........but......I can't....can't open my mouth !!!!!!! < What the matter ?? Why don't you sing ??> said by the voice controller . And why all this memories turn back ! why !!!! < h..h......hap......................> I can't do it !!! I can't open my mouth .  I run away to the park . I made my feel better than before and I can sing it very well . My friend ,, I forget my friend also stand in the studio , but now she run after me . She said my voice was good and why don't I try it . < Be truth to your self . friend> I know that I have to do it . My mom also wanted to heard it I trust . Finally ,  I quick to return back to the studio . and Sing the song that manager prepared for me . I can do it !!! I can't believe it . Back again , for today ......I still can't sing a song with people watching me ................




Sorry , I can't put my picture . Just think she was me . ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment