Friday 9 March 2012

Dream ON




Garfield was sleepwalking while he was dreaming. I suppose that first when Jon see that Garfield was sleepwalking he didn't really noticed it but when after a second or two he will be in a big surprised and afraid of something bad that could happen to Garfield in his sleep walking. I think cat and other animals really dream. I think they dream about bad things and good things happened to them just like us. Three kinds of animal that I describe about their dream. First animal will be White Tiger. I think White Tiger will dream about it was winning on it prey easily and will also dream it was fighting with dragon. Second will be Tasmanian Devil. I think Tasmanian Devil will dream about it was burst because it eat too much and will also dream about it was fighting with eagle. And third will be Chupacabra. I think Chupacabra will dream about it was growing bigger and stronger and will also dream about it was fighting with bat.

1 comment: