Thursday 8 March 2012

My FV thing.



    My name 's Wattanak . I have a  favorite thing.In the free time I play every hour After i read my book and did my homework.I have a  fv thing 's my laptop.I used it to to write my homework and play Game like shooting game and GTA game too.I used internet Because we can play game online and have a lot of friend and have a lot game and happy thing to do. Internet is really good for every people we can do everything we wanted.And can buy something by used our ATM card to buy some software and game for our pc. And we can blogger too.And have a lot of thing to do like, Gmail ,Ymail ,Yahoo Search,and listened to music,watched some video at Youtube and watch some new cars like BMW Ferrari Lamborghini.........And when i dont want  to play i went to Soriya Supermarket and Sovanna Supermarket with my uncle and eat something at there.  And this is my favorite thing that i do in my free time.

No comments:

Post a Comment