Thursday 15 March 2012

If I Could go evrywhere (vichea)

If I could travel anywhere in the world or in the universe for that matter I will travel around the world first and I will go to Paris to see the Eiffel tower and stay there for a week because Paris is the best city in the world then I go to china to see the great wall and I'm going to stay there for a day then I will go to USA to see the golden gate bridge and the Mountrushmore and I'm going to stay there for a few days then I will go to London to see the Bigben and I'm going to stay there for a few days too then I will go to New York to see the Statue OF Liberty and I'm going to stay there for a couple of day then I went to Sydney to see the Sydney Bridge and I'm going to stay there for a day. Then after I'm going to those country I will go to Mar because I want to see it with my own eyes and I'm going to stay there a day at the rocket then I will go to Jupiter and I'm going to stay there for a day at the rocket too then I will go to all the planets in the Solar System and I'm going to stay a day at each planets just like I'm going to stay there at Mar and Jupiter. Then after that I think I will go back to Earth to go home because I might be very tier by visit those places and I think that it take a lot of time too it might be 2 years for me to visit those places.  

1 comment: