Thursday 16 February 2012

I Belive in Ghost


I believe the ghost because I always Heard a lot people told me a bout the ghost.I think all the place have a ghost because the ghost always kill people.Sometime I don't believe the ghost.But I thought it have.In my Country they ever saw a Frankenstein ghost.They usually shown in to night.It is very cruel.My sister ever see a ghost.She told me.maybe in time 11:30 She got up to drink water She saw a ghost.it face was very Bad and they looked at her so cruel!My sister saw it in living room.She told me she scared!and She ran to the very fast.But fro me I never seem a ghost.If I see the Frankenstein!I sour or cry!Many people see a Frankenstein.and some people never scars with ghost..Why believe the ghost because it have many year a go.

No comments:

Post a Comment