Monday 13 February 2012

My Favorite Movie


My favorite movie is The Twilight Saga Breaking Down Part 1 . In that movie have a lot of werewolf and vampire . The character name Bella , Edward , Jacob ... . The story are Bella is Edward's girlfriend so they want to get married . When they get married , Bella is pregnant . But everything went wrong . Bella become older because of her daughter . They didn't know what to do . One day to one day Bella become older and older . When the time come , Bella give birth to her daughter but she died because of her daughter is stronger than she . But she became a vampire , I like this movie because there a lot of vampires and werewolf . The good guy fight with the bad guy . And it can make me know about vampire and werewolf Bye!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi!! I'm Makkhy. I'm from YL13. I really like your blog, and also the story. I think you should think much of your grammar. But it is ok!! Try your best!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello !! My name is Smey ...I think it very great story that you choose to show in this blog . You are very good at writing . I like it so much . Try to make more story like this . Well!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there! I'm Alicia, from YL 13. Your story is awesome! You know, I read the book, and I really liked it, and if you like the movie so much, I'd recommend you the book. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete