Sunday 12 February 2012

The Three Wishes




THE THREE WISHES
The first wishes of mine is My family and I be a billionaire. The second wishes of mine is My family and I can be the best successful business that can earn much money then other people business . The third wishes is that I wishes to have many Ferrari car in my house. After my three wishes are granted I bought a new big house,car and video games. And the business that my family can earn much money is selling new car that spread all over the world and build a gas station that can spread all over the world too. The third of mine is Ferrari the Ferrari is red and the logo of car is cufflinks and the look like a horse and the car is about a million U.S.and When i granted all my wishes I my family gonna be happy and live in a happy life.

2 comments:

  1. Hey there! It's me, Alicia from YL 13. OK, your wishes are great! You know, I also really like red Ferraris, and I used to wish for one. By the way, my favorite Ferraris are Ferrari California and Ferrari F40. Anyway, my favorite car is the Ford (my favorite Ford is the Ford Mustang '53). Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete