Sunday 12 February 2012

My Favorite Music Group

Hello everybody! I would like to tell u about my favorite music group is Girl Generation. Girl Generation has 9 members are Taeyeon, Jessica, Sunny, Tiffany, Hyoyeon, Yuri, Sooyoung, Yoona and Seohyun. Taeyeon is a leader of group Girl Generation. All of them come from Seoul, South Korea. Taeyeon, Jessica, Sunny, Tiffany, Yuri, Hyoyeon and Yoona are the same age (22 years old). And Sooyoung is 21 years old. About Seohyun, She is the youngest of all. Her age is 20 years old. Girl Generation has release three Korean full albums, three Korean mini albums, and one japanese full albums. All of them have a lot of a very nice songs such as Run Devil Run, The Boys, Oh!, Gee, Tell Me Your Wish (Genie), Baby Baby, Cabi (sing with group 2pm), Hoot, Mr. Taxi........ But my favorite song is only one (Mr. Taxi). And about my favorite member is Jessica. I like her so much because I think she is the most beautiful of all in group Girl Generation. Her vioce is very good. Especially when she dances, It' s very attractive. For me Girl Generation always the best..........!

No comments:

Post a Comment