Sunday 12 February 2012

The cave.


      

I was standing in front of the cave's entrance. Around the cave, there were seven different signs warning people to keep out. I wondered what could be in there. I had a flash light so I decided to go into the cave. the cave was very dark and cold. The middle of cave, I heard a strange sound neared me. I scared  but I wanted to know what is that sound. I walked continue. The bottom of cave, I saw a stone. The stone was red. It was statue of a lady. Here  had also a tree. Near the tree had a sign wrote: " Don't touch the statue". I wondered so I touch that statue. After a lady appeared in front of me, she told me " you are dangerous". And bats flied from tree to me. Tomorrow I was outside the cave. It was mystery.

6 comments:

  1. Your writing is really good, and your story is excellent. Well done Tevy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your writing is really good, and your story is excellent. Well done Tevy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool story! I like how u wrote about it! It's really mystery! The things is you've got cool words and u describe every sentences clearly and it was really easy to read! I recommenced that after the sentences"i wondered so i touch that statue" you should be more mystery than that,beside from just said a word and the bat flied! I wondered what will happen next after u were outside of the cave :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh and my name is Lyda! I would like to read your next blog!!! I would be happy if we meet sometime :) anyway check out my blog! there's a lot of interesting thing for u to read so check it out

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi, I'm Votey! I'm in YL 13. Your story is really interesting and i also would like to read your next blog. Good writing and well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks you for your commend. My next blog is I believe in ghost (Tevy). After I were outside of the cave, I was in a big forest. And in my hand had a book that described history of that cave. Then I walked to my camp neared the forest. Because I'm a explorer about that forest.

    ReplyDelete