Sunday 12 February 2012

The three wishes

                                                                  The three wishes




       The three wishes is live outside the country .I seen it in cave .I catch it .It give me three wishes . If I have the three wishes first I got a of money .If I have a lot money . I went to buy computer and buy something to study . The second I got a lot of house. If I have lot of house I went to a big house . In house have 18rooms . It have 10 bedrooms 1 kitchen 4 bathrooms  and 3 library . The third I got a lot of car . If i have lot of car I give my father my mother my brother my sister and me.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, my name Maland, I study at ace yl 13. I like the way you write your post KHMER HEART. It is great and i hope that your dream will come true. i wanna to tell you that you should write your article much more longer instead of putting more photo.... However i also want to have one of those wish..

    ReplyDelete