Monday 13 February 2012

The Most Important Person In My Life


Family is my important person in my live forever especially my parent.They keep as warm in a house together,they give me more love than the other do and it's a true one.The love from parents can also make someone jealous too. When I need help my parents always stay by my side and also my friends.They are everywhere when we have problems,they help me to solve out the problems. They give me good advises to life and always want to see me to become a good and important person to everyone in the future.They tell me to try hard to study,to be a good student for my teachers and school,such as pay attention to teacher when we study,follow the school rules etc. They explain to me what is good and what is bad. My mum taught me how a real friend was, how to have a good relationship and teach us to be loved and how to love, My mum despite our misbehave,she continue to give me their unconditional love.My dad try hard in his work to support us even he doesn't have much time look after me. Even my parents have nothing to give me but they already give an amazing birth to me,place to sleep things to eat and the important one is knowledge that i have to find by myself. They are important to me because mum and dad understand about me,they can comfort me,support me,they can give everything if i want and the most important one is they give me true love from their heart. Now i know that I'm a lucky girl in having such a good and really good parents like them. I love them so much,I swear that I'll be a good and a person who will love them and take care of them forever^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment