Sunday 12 February 2012


Kim Hyun-A
My Favorite singer is Kim Hyuna. She from South Korea. She is a K-pop Music Star. She in a team name 4Minute. She also have her owner song such as her first owner song name : Change , and than the second owner song name : Bubble Pop and the Third songs she was sang with JS name: Trouble maker. In this year , she is 19 years old. She has long brown hair with her sexy brown eyes. She also have a pink Lip and Her skin white with a little bit pink too . That's make she looks very very beautiful and very nice. Her dancing very cool. she can dance all the type of dancing style. Her dress a little bit sexy, but it's match with her slim body. It's make her look more beauty.
I like her because of her sound soft and her dancing also very cool. When i look her video songs, it's make my feel good so much. Some times when I'm stress or sad, I listen to her songs and some times dance follow her. It's also make my feel better too. I like her so much.


1 comment: