Monday 12 March 2012

CHANGING ANYTHING ABOUT MY LIFE!

If I change anything about my life by myself I will get one more new life that bad for me.But it didn't make me more young or more old too.And if I change anything about my life perhaps I didn't live at the place that I live now.If I could to change my life I will change my habit first.My bad habit is I don't like sport.All of my friend and people in my family like sport but I don't like sport.Second habit that I want to change is I don't like food about fish.Some of my friend they like fish but someone don't like too.But in my family they like to eat fish for all.And my last habit that I want to change is I don't like to eat vegetable.All of my friend and the people in family like to eat vegetable the most but I very hate vegetable the most too.

No comments:

Post a Comment