Thursday 15 March 2012

I wish I never meet bad people

All of us don't know who are good and who are bad people in the society. Some people do good things in front of us or when they stay near us, however sometimes they can talk behind our backs, gossip about us or try to tell other people bad about us and it is not true. We can't know about their real mind by seeing their faces, so it's very dangerous if we meet bad people and being their friends. Sometimes they can have bad idea on us because of jealousy and other bad ideas that bad people have. If we meet bad people and become their best friends and they force us or tell us to do bad things, but we don't think it clearly just do it because of our friends ask for help and that friend have bad idea on us, so we will be in danger. Some people hate you, but they try to do good to you and be your good friend then they will do something that is not good to you. Some teenagers become good or bad because of they choose right or wrong friends. They usually become gangsters, use drugs, smoke, go to night club, skip classes, and do some bad activities for the society. They don't know that they are wrong when they do it, but only other people those are not doing bad like them can know that they do wrong things. Sometimes it's not too late for them to become good, but sometime it can be too late. These are the things that I really worry that is why I wish I could never meet bad people.
  


I hope that in my life, I meet only good people, good friends, honest people. I hope they will like, love me and be nice, kind, friendly, to me every time. I also promise to be a good girl, good daughter, good student, good friend to everybody . I hope that in my friendship there is no jealousy between each other, talk behind my back, say something bad about me and that is not true, have bad idea on me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment