Sunday 11 March 2012

A memory from CHILDHOOD

               I remember that when I was three years old , I like to play lots of toys with my young neighbors everyday . Sometimes my parents always said that i was a young girl who was very pest and sometimes I did not listen to their advices . and i remember too , the first day , when I went to school  , I was very afraid everybody in the class also the teacher too . And than I started to cry and tell my mom that I want to go to house to play games with my friends at house , because everybody in the class seem very scare to me . My mom explain me that do not be afraid , everybody in the class are very friendly and I sent you to school because I want you to receive the good education and receive the bright future when you are older . So you should brave go into the class . When I understood the reason , I said good bye to my mom and than I went to the class to study . began when I go to school , I had a little time to play toys with my young neighbors .I remember too , while i celebrated my birthday for 4 years old . My parents were buy my favorite cake to me and lots of people were joining it and another while they gave me lots of presents . I was very happy and I took photo with my parents happily . long years ago , now  I am 13 years old bu i always try to remember my childhood about my happy times every day . And i wish too , i can back to my childhood again !!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment