Monday 12 March 2012

Resolve the Problem (Chesda)

        Now people learning how to resolve the problem. Some problems are small but when we can't resolve this it can be very big problem but if we can resolve the problem  this it can be no problem. When I have problem with my friend I can resolve with peaceful choice not with fighting choice.

        One day I had a problem with my friend at Khmer school. His name is Raby. When the last time of the school I borrow his book. When I borrow already I go to home. At my house, my brother play my bag then he play Raby's book and his is lose then I try his book but I can't find it. Next day, I go to school then tell this story to Raby but he unbelievable me. After that I tell this story to teacher. Teacher said, I believe to you but how can you resolve this problem then I said, I can write this book to he again. Raby is very angry me but when I tell, I can write this book again to you. A few minute ago hedoesn't angry me and he is very happy.

1 comment: