Sunday 11 March 2012

CHANGE THE LIFE





If I can change my life I would be younger because I can do anything without worry although it true or false my parents never blame or hit me , playing games everyday , do not worry about study , have freedom . My parents always take care me like the diamond in their hands , take care me like a baby and attention for all activities I just done . They can buy everything I want , although it ' s difficult or easy . They can drive me to everywhere I want to go and they can create fun to me when I am sad . when I am cry , they try to find solution to lure me . So I want to change my life to be younger forever . And if I can change my life , I would to live in the big house who is near the seaside with my family because I and family can get the fresh air , can go to swimming at the sea when we have free time . And we can forget for everything that make us unhappy . So we can live in the big house who make us very happy everyday . I wish too I will be have a day to success all of this . .........

No comments:

Post a Comment