Sunday 11 March 2012

Dream on...!!

While he was dreaming, Garfield talked in one' s sleep to Jon, his owner. Jon didn't know what Garfield try to say. But Garfield still told his owner "I dream I was eat flower million of Em and you missing some wallpaper". I think other animal can dream like Garfield, so they can dream about eat, love,.... So now I would like to tell you about animals dream. Three kind of animals that I choose to describe.
first, I would to choose cat. Because cat is a popular animal and we're can know about activity everyday daily and we can know by TV about cartoon title ''Tom And Jerry''. So I think cat can dream about eat, and how to catch mouse.


Second, I would to choose mouse. Because I think mouse so clever than cat like Jerry and it popular that i write above. So I think mouse could dream how to run away that don't want to cat can catch.
Third, I would to choose dog. It so hard that i choose it because I don know what is dog dream about?. But I thinking dog dream about love and son...

No comments:

Post a Comment