Friday 16 March 2012

I WISH I HAD A MILLION DOLLAR


I wish I had a million dollar then I could get something that I want for a long time and I will go around the world. The best thing thatI want is to have my own house. I want to decorate and design it myself. The design will be the best and dangerous forever in my life. I want to live in that house with my family. I want to have a very modern car. In the house i will use the modern thing. I want to have a lot of dog in my house because I love dog very much. I think I can open the zooin Cambodia. I want to rest the animal that some people don't know how to take care the animal or some of them hit them don't take a shower for them or they will kill them for food to eat. I want to help the people that need someone to help their life. I want them to live like the other person in the world. Their children can go to school like other children. I wish I had a big garden. I want to grow a lot of different plant. I wish I can eat a very delicious food everyday . I want to use a modern cellphone , computer and something else. I wish I go shopping everyday. I want to buy clothes, shoes, diamond or somedangerous things in the world. I want tobuy game, tidy bear andcartoon. ThenI will go around the world with my family. I want to visit a dangerous place in the world. I want to know the other country religious. I want to to see there super star. If that dream become true, I will do the thing that I say up there.


No comments:

Post a Comment