Sunday 11 March 2012

DrEaM oN



Every week, I tell us about something in the life, but today I want to tell about the animal's life. Some people think, animals don't the same as people. But all the animals can dream like people, too.They dream like, they are living in a happy family and they eat a delicious food everyday. I want to tell you about animal's dream but I can't tell you all the animals in the world. i just tell 3 animal only like cat(Garfield), dog and rabbit. The first animal is Garfield. Garfield is a lazy cat but he is very clever. He is living with Jon(his owner). He dream only about the delicious foods. his dream that he really hungry and his millions of flowers. The next animal is dog. The dog is a very clever animal. They look very cut and beautiful. They can do something that people can do and they can dream, too. In the real life, when my dog sleep for a few minutes , I saw her shout. Then I think, she had a bad dream. Not only my dog can dream, some of them dream that they have a good owner on their life. Or they dream that they can have family and babies. The last one is rabbit very smart and clever.They dream that they have a million of carrots and they have a big garden of carrot. The modern one is they can that they have a refrigerator to put their carrot in it. All the animal can dream, not only three animals.And don't think anymore that animal can't dream or can't do anything that people can do......:D

No comments:

Post a Comment