Friday 16 March 2012

I wish to be a accounting when i grow up



When I grow up I want to be an accounting because It's a little difficult about we think about to up the bill for the spending money and the income distribution cause It's have lots and lots of money in there and we have to be careful about the money because It's have some body counterfeit currency and we feel so complex and headache but they give us a lot of money but if we are a new person they give us only maybe one hundred dollar but if we are good at relate with the costumer they will give us more money If It's a little difficult but I love to do this job and If you're want to do this job you have to good at math. I love this job so much cause It's easy to get money.
Well this is my future I wish to be an accounting!

No comments:

Post a Comment