Thursday 15 March 2012

Valuable thing in my life


In this world,there are many valuable things but for me,the most value thing in my life is knowledge and friendship. Everyday people were born and they always grow up while they were still a kid,they have to study until they become an adult. We studied to get knowledge when we have that,we need it to do our work and it's easy for us to get a job because people were born to make their life full of joyful and happy. As we need money to spend in our own life so when we become an adult our parents won't pay their money for us anymore,we have to find by ours own. For friendship,everyone in this planet have to get connect with other people around us. Everyone become friend with each other,even best friend. I want to tell that my best friends are very helpful. They love,care about me every time,they are also kind and intelligent. They always help me when I have a problem or when I need them. She told me that she is my best friend forever and will always stand by my side. She said that she keep me as one of her sister. She loves to give me a warm hug when I'm sad. That's what life call. If we have money but we don't have knowledge,our life is no use no body need us. Finally thing is friendship,yes of course everyday we meet many people and they look different. But we need to have friends even one or two because they will understand about us every time and make us don't feel lonely anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment