Sunday 11 March 2012

DREAM ON



                              While he was dreaming , Garfield was dream that " He was eating flower , lots of EM , lots of cats were hit him and he stayed alone in the quite street and another while his owner abandoned him too . When heard that , John , his owner said " Sorry that I made you hungry last night . I was very pity you,Garfield . I do not want to leave you , but I have some works to do in hurry . But does not worry , I promise you now I will go to market to buy your favorite food to you ." And I think too cats and another animals all have dream . Dogs dream to have a good live with love to dog of its owner and can be eat lots of bones . Birds dream want to have freedom to  fly to anywhere happily and they do not want people to catch them to stay in the cage to sell and they thanks so much for some people that let them to fly away .  Rabbits dream too , they want to eat lots of carrots everyday happily without scare of people and some animals who eat them to be their food . I wish you do not staff animals for your  advantages .

1 comment: